India based well known footwear brand.
The digital marketing lead will interface with multiple stakeholders like Collection, Merchandise, Retail, E-commerce, IT, agencies etc. In addition, digital marketing lead will interface with internal marketing team members and global team. The role reports into VP, Marketing & CS. This will be an IC role and may expand in future as the role evolves.
- Develop a consumer digital marketing strategy (owned, paid and earned media) to improve awareness, engagement and perception of products and categories
- Conceptualize and implement online campaign calendars for all new products, stores, offers and geographic areas.
- Bought Media: Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website & offline stores.
- Influencing Offline retail purchase digitally: Understand consumer journey, info needs and digitize consumer journey. Track conversion rates and suggest improvements to the journey
- Social Media: Oversee the social media strategy, consumer engagement and online reputation management.
- Drive ongoing measurement and process improvements, including digital, audience engagement metrics and campaign ROI. Manage overall digital marketing deliverables, agencies and budget.
Key Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in having managed youth consumer brand marketing Digital marketing capabilities with experience in developing and executing digital campaigns across paid, owned and earned media .
- Proven ability to effectively lead and collaborate across broad stakeholders to maximize impact
- Able to translate business, communications goals into effective, scalable digital campaigns
- Analytical, data-based decision-making and commercially driven
Management Degree in Marketing.