Multinational QSR Chain
The company is a reputed quick service restaurant chain.
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for the successful execution of Restaurant Excellence brand pillar, Key Projects & Programs in the Business Unit. Role will provide operational training, coaching and guidance to the BDA’s, Field Consultants and Franchisees owners in support of operational initiatives and the feedback / progress from Territory Business Reviews. The Operations Specialist will validate operational compliance and alignment with Business Unit projects, programs & initiatives in consultation with Manager Operations and Country Director.
- Understanding Operational Standards & Processes
- Implementation of Operational Standards
- Collaborate with Marketing and NPD on new and promotional products to ensure compliance with good operational practices as well as assess restaurant needs for implementing new initiatives and programs.
- Special Projects as assigned in addition to supporting new projects: as new programs, products, etc. are introduced to system.
- Perform Review of Record keeping documentation for specified restaurants each month.
5 years work experience in a similar area.
Bachelor Degree/ Hotel Management /Business QSR experience in an area manager or consultant role.
Good communication skills.